The same weekend as the Kiowa Jr Championship, I hosted a fun little craft party! I had big plans to make Christmas ornaments with some of my shells from Turks & Caicos, so I decided to invite the whole crew and let everyone join in on the fun! * I also invited Elle and her mom since they had just gotten back from the beach!
I had it set up for either doing a Christmas themed ornament or a beach/colorful themed ornament. Most people did both and some people did more. I had mine done beforehand so that everyone could have a visual to get them started and most importantly, so that I could be a set of helping hands. Madison was also super duper helpful, as well as Remi, who came in mid-party after they had finished their final round of the tournament. I immediately sent Remi to the resin station and he was more than happy to help, especially since Elle was in on the ornament making!
It was an afternoon filled with ribbon, beads, decoupage, and so much sparkle, I can't wait for an excuse to do it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment