I am so thankful we did these pictures while we were all together! It is so hard to get every single person, at one place, at the same time, and so, this fantastic idea was yours truly! You all know how much I love pictures!
I don't think any of the men or children were real thrilled, but they are done and I think everyone got at least a few shots they feel are worthy of framing! The wind was brutal, so the beach shots weren't great!
And I haven't really touched on this, but there were several medical complications, and up until the very last day, we weren't even sure everyone would be able to come. So, that makes these pictures that much more special. As I look back over these pictures, the very last one has to be my favorite. It represents what is most important in life, and that is the loved ones right beside you, and the blessing of right now. We aren't promised tomorrow, next summer or next year, so lets love each other big, right now, in the present! Make the time, take the trip, and love on your people every chance you get!

1 comment:
Well done “yours truly”!! It is rare to get everyone together and seizing this opportunity was perfect.. I so enjoy seeing everyone, especially the kids and how they’ve all grown up so much. The pictures are amazing!! Absolutely love the last one!! Your closing statement is so touching!! Tomorrow is not promised!
Thank you for sharing!! These memories will never fade.
Love y’all 😘
Post a Comment