Saturday, January 14, 2012

Looking Up...

Roen really does just want to be close to Remi. I hope one day (soon), Remi will start being more loving to his little brother. I know deep down, he loves Roen. Every night when we say prayers, he always prays specifically for Roen...it melts my heart!

Roen crawled all the way into Remi's room the other day just to see what he was doing. It's a pretty good ways from his room to Remi's! Once he got into Remi's room and got close enough to see what he was doing, he just sat there and played. Roen already has the biggest heart ever!! He is just so drippy sweet, I could eat him up!

2 comments:

Linz said...

They will love each other and be the best of friends! Even through all of the fighting those sweet moments shine through.

erin f. said...

I have HUGE anxiety about Ellie accepting our new baby. She already acts jealous and he is still in my tummy. I am hoping that she will have a change of heart once she meets him, but I anticipate some hard moments with her. She cries when I just hold another baby or kid. It will be an adjustment, but I know that its a nomral phase for kids to go through and they will all be best friends in the long run!