Friday, February 10, 2012

Lauri Loves...

In honor of Valentine's Month, I decided to share some things that I LOVE...


Oreos- This may be one of my very worst habits...laying in bed eating Oreos and milk before bed ;)

Yogurt Story- Birthday cake topped with strawberries and at least 7 scoops of cheesecake bites!

Cereal- there really isn't a cereal that I don't like, but among some of my favorites are Captain Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Milk- we go through 2-3 gallons a week...and Roen isn't even drinking it yet :)

Zulily.com- If they didn't have the best deals on the cutest things, I wouldn't be spending so much money on their site!

Kate Spade- I love everything KS...her clothes, her clutches, shoes and jewelry!

Tory Burch- LOVE her patterns and of course, her handbags and shoes!

High Heels- I miss getting to wear heels to work, but don't worry, I take every oppurtunity to wear them to church, date nights and sometimes around the house just for fun. The boys don't mind and that way I don't loose practice :)

Reading- I LOVE to read! I prefer reading to TV any day!

Snow Skiing- I AM NOT athletic in any way or form. In fact, if you ever saw me 'play' tennis in high school, you would know I am not kidding. In fact, if you did see me play in high school, you might have thought I was joking out on the court...sad to say, I was not. I am just that bad! However, skiing is one thing I can do and I love it! It was actually on a ski trip that I met Micah.

Shark Tank, American Idol, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad...these are all the shows Micah and I enjoy watching together.

Mimiosas

Cupcakes & wedding cake... well, really just cake in general!

Old, charming houses

Designing, crafting, sewing and party planning

Hope everyone is feeling the LOVE this month... we are hitting up Mellow Mushroom for Valentine's Day this year. Nothing fancy, just some good pizza with my man...oh, and some loose jeans so I can indulge in some of my favorite pizza!

No comments: