Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspired By This...


{Laffy Daffy via Esty}

Created This...






This little stool is for Roen's Easter Basket. I am all about practical things. So when it comes time to fill stockings, basket and goody sacks, I try to put things in there that they can eat, read, wear or really use. I try to stay away from toys since they tend to get those from other people. Anyways, Remi has a little stool and it goes everywhere with him. From the laundry room, to the bathroom, the kitchen and all the way outside sometimes. I figured it was time for Roen to get a little stool as well. I decided to pick this one up from Hobby Lobby and paint it. I wanted something simple but sweet. This is the final product.

4 comments:

Kiley said...

I love it! Great job! I am going to need you to paint something for baby Walker!

The Holik's said...

AWESOME!! I don't do toys for the Easter baskets either. I usually do clothes!! Just because I am addicted to clothes!! :)

XO, Katie said...

That's beautiful! I love it!!!

JENNY said...

So cute! You are so talented.