Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Painting...

Last week, we took Little to the groomers. When she came back, I noticed that they didn't paint her nails. I like her to have pink nails at all times. Anyways, Remi heard me say this and instantly perked up. He wanted to paint her nails. I told him that maybe when we got back to Gainesville he could do that. Well, when we got back home (from San Angelo) that was the first thing he wanted to do! I could not belive he even remembered.

Since I promised, I let him. He had a blast!! And you could tell Little was very used to having her nails painted because she was VERY cooperative! And to my surprise Remi did really good!

This has pretty much been a daily event around here ever since! He uses finger paint, so she ends up licking it off and every day he has fresh nails to paint :)







No comments: