Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning...

I love de-cluttering and organizing. It is one of my most favorite things to do!! In fact, I clean out my closet at least twice a year. It is so nice to get rid of the old and bring in the new (aka shopping). I HATE having things in my closet that I don't wear. So, if I didn't wear it the past season, I get rid of it; that simple. I will admit, I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to my handbags...don't look under my bed :)

My closet and the boys are done for the Spring/Summer. I usually only do Micah's once a year becausee his wardrobe is mainly t-shirts and he rarely likes to get new clothes anyway.

Now, I just have to go get the boys some new church outfits for Spring/ Summer and we will be set. Ahhh, that feels so good!


{my closet clean out}

1 comment:

Michelle said...

please come to my house! :) every single one of my closets are out of control!