Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome March...

I LOVE March!!! Spring may be one of my most favorite times of year. Cute sundresses with cardigans, light weight jackets, the color green (probably my second favorite color-grass green)...everything just seems bright and cheery. I feel like being outside all the time and my boys LOVE it!!! The other day I went and got a pedicure- it was glorious- and got my toes painted a lovely green color. They look like little jellybeans! I also got out my new Spring handbag that I got in New York. I have been waiting for Spring to get here just so I could carry it. In case your wondering, it is an adorable patent leather green.

I think we started this Spring out right with a little picnic on our back deck.... complete with a pizza lunchable (one of Remi's favorites), applesauce, capri sun and of course, Little Anne



No comments: