Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Sad, Exciting Day...

Today is the day I have been looking forward to and dreading for months and months. I have prepared myself mentally, I have prepared Remi the best I could and my bags are packed...

Today I drop the boys off with my mom...

because tomorrow I will be in an airplane for over 15 hours as we head to...

AFRICA...for 15 days!!!!

I cannot explain how extremely excited I am!! However, as a Momma who stays at home with her babies, I also cannot explain how hard this will be to leave my babies! Say a prayer that I am able to enjoy adult company while I have the chance!

I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures when we get, until then...

3 comments:

Whitnee said...

You are going to do great and have a blast! Your boys are going to good too! We are so excited to see them!

Cindy Rector said...

I agree with Whitnee. Embrace this opportunity and know that your boys will have an adventure too! Although they won't be hunting in the wilds of Africa....they will be loved and cared for by all of us! We are very excited to spend time with them. Love you bunches!!!!

The Holik's said...

It will be good for you and your boys!! So hard!!

Hope you have a blast!