Thursday, July 19, 2012

Petty Pedi...

Since I have only posted about our trip to Africa for the past week, I feel like I have so much to catch up on...especially with the boys!

But, that will have to wait until tomorow, because I have a really funny story to share...

The other day, Madison came over to watch the boys. She usually comes once a week for a few hours so I can run errands, go to the grocery store or get a pedicure. After Africa, I was in some serious need of a pedicure.

So, I threw in my new green polish and headed to my favorite pedi place. The guy that usually does my toes was not there... no worries I'm really not that picky I just really wanted my toenails cleaned and cute!

So my lady is cleaning my toes, I am reading my book when another employee walks up and points to my Hello Kitty Tattoo. Yes, I have a Hello Kitty tattoo on my right foot. She says "she can do that design". She then brings me this sample of Hello Kitty painted on a white nail. It was so cute! She had a hot pink bow with a rhinestone and I, of course, said "yes, I want that on my big toes". I went with all white toes and decided to save my green polish for another day in order have my toes screaming cuteness with Hello Kitty!

I am fully engrossed in my book (it was really good) when I take a peek at how Hello Kitty is coming along...

It was HORRIBLE! Remi could have done a better job! I decided to just smile and repaint my big toes when I got home. No big deal, right! So, I return to my great read when I notice she is doing something else to my other toes. I look down and she is painting black smiley faces on all my other toes.

I was speechless. She catches my stare and smiles and says "you like"? I did not know what to say so I smiled and shook my head yes!

It was so bad, that I just had to laugh! She then told me that she wouldn't charge me for the design on my others toes- like she was doing me a favor! I was like your darn right you won't charge me for this kindergarten crap on my toes!

The funny thing is, she got out her camera and took pictures...she was PROUD!!!

Needless to say, three days later, I paid $8 to have them repainted!





3 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

Too funny! I bet from a distance they were pretty cute....lol.

Whitnee said...

Omg! I am laughing hysterically right now. At least she didn't start massaging u.lol

Mary Beth said...

Oh LA, this post made me laugh so hard!! That really was an awful representation of Hello Kitty :) But I am very interested in this green nail polish! I just bought this kind: http://goo.gl/iGlqf