Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Swim Lessons...

The boys attended their first swim classes last Wednesday. They seem to be constantly surrounded by pools during the Summer, so I felt we needed to be safe and proactive about it. They will go through January, so it is a pretty extensive program.

I am really excited about this little journey. We have to drive a pretty good ways to get there, but we plan to have a sit down dinner after each session. I hope it will be some good family time that we can all look forward to!

All this said, the boys (especially Remi) did NOT have that much fun. In fact, Remi screamed and cried pretty much the whole time. I had to get in with Roen, so he did a little better, but after about 5 minutes, he was done. I was kinda shocked! These little boogers normally love the water! I think Remi's main issue was that we couldn't stay with him. Anyways, I figure after a few classes they should be just fine.

Heading out the door...





Very excitedly waiting for his class to start. He was very enthusiastic until they tried to put the floaty innertube over his head. From then on, he was a wreck!



1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Oh they are so cute! Love them being dressed alike. Looks like Roen was confused and practicing for gymnastics! lol Good luck with the swim classes. You are going to be amazed at their progress. Sure miss you all!!!!