Thursday, October 11, 2012

Roen Update...

Today, they took out his breathing tube, feeding tube, catheter and artery line. We are still in ICU but hope to be moved soon.

Today....

I finally got to hold my baby. There is nothing worse than seeing your baby severely struggling and not being able to hold them. I held Roen all day long. There are really no words to describe how amazing it felt to have my baby lay on my chest, but it just might be the best feeling in the world.



*I will share details of this traumatic experience soon! Thanks for all your prayers and concern! God has definitely watched over my baby through this whole nightmare.

4 comments:

The Holik's said...

Been thinking of you constantly today; wondering....Praise the Lord for a good day.

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness! I will say a prayer right now.

JENNY said...

We've been praying for Roen! Praise God he is improving!

Unknown said...

You have been in our thoughts and prayers. We love this sweet little guy!
Kathy and Alexis