Thursday, April 11, 2013

Planting Apple Trees...

Last week, it was beautiful outside! The boys and I decided to plant some 'apple trees'. We planted red, green, pink and purple. It was mainly mine and Remi's project while Roen just wandered about with his lawnmower. We worked so hard searching for the perfect sticks and them planting them into our freshly plowed orchard. It was so fun. There was also so major fighting over buckets.... it wouldn't be a day with my boys without atleast a few major meltdowns, though :)





And yes, this is Roen stabbing Remi in the head with his 'perfect' stick...







2 comments:

Whitnee said...

I love the last pictur where remi is just staring at roen crying. Lol . Also love roen poking remi! Payback, right? Oh how I miss those two!

Cindy Rector said...

Oh how fun! The picture of Roen carrying all the buckets is so funny. It's as if he's saying "So why do I have to do all the hard work". They are two peas in a pod. Love & Hugs from CiCi