Sunday, May 12, 2013

Roen Is Two

Today, Roen is two! I know Roen hasn't really been a baby for some time, but now that I can no longer say I have a one year old, it REALLY feels like he is a big boy.

Roen stills sleeps and eats like a champ. He sleeps for 12 (regardless of when he goes to bed) at night and takes a 2 hour nap. He usually goes to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 and naps after lunch around 12:30 or 1:00

He loves to eat! He almost always will drop whatever he is doing to come to the dinner table! He LOVES cheese, cucumbers, donuts, m&ms & spaghetti

Roen is Remi's little shadow. He repeats everything he does and says... sometimes this is good and sometimes bad!

He does not like getting in trouble and seems to be my little pleaser

Is very good about saying please and thank you

Sleeps with his blankie and Pupdog

Says 'top it' and 'yap' when he wants you to stop something or means yes

Loves his Wednesday night bible class

Is most happy outside, in the bathtub, being naked, eating or sleeping

LOVES Mickey Mouse, trucks, trains, balls and things he can push around

Roen loves to snuggle! Especially his stuffed animals!

He still has quit a bit of his baby fat, although it seems to melting off by the day. I am really trying to savor the his sweet little rolls and the way his toddles when he runs.

Is a Momma's Boy, and likes to be in my arms alot. However, he is also a very good independent player (sometimes more than Remi) and lately, seems to be becoming more and more that way.

Yesterday, for the first time ever, Roen was running around naked outside and ran to the grass to go pee... just like he sees Remi do!

This little man is the sunshine in my life! He is always full of smiles and hugs. I really do not know what I would do without this mellow little man to balance out my life! I love him more than words can say...what a blessing he is to us all! This birthday is hard for this momma...I am not quite ready for my baby to turn into a little boy!







These look a little familiar? This is exactly what Remi wore when I took his two year pics! Check them out HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday RoBear! I love you....Anne

Whitnee said...

Happy birthday sweet roen! I love you!

Cindy Rector said...

He is so sweet! Love those cheeks...hope he has enjoyed his birthday at the zoo.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Handsome!