Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Accident...

that happened on Remi's Birthday Weekend...



First of all, his hand is going to be fine. However, he burnt it pretty badly on the lid of the bar-b-que pit. Micah was grilling out and made the mistake of sitting the lid on the ground for 2 seconds (which he never does) and Remi - pretending to be a puppy dog- ran up and put his hands on it. Since this was Sunday night, we took him to the ER and thankfully they gave him some cream to make the burning go away!

Sure is sad watching your child go through pain like that :(

2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

I am so thankful that he is healing so quickly! It was a terrible accident and my heart breaks for all of you. Most words seem empty...so I'll just say you & Micah are great parents and I'm sorry this happened. Love you guys...give the boys a hug!

The Probandt Family said...

Poor guy! So sorry this happened! Accidents sure can happen quickly-especially with quick little boys! Hope he's all better very soon!