Thursday, December 5, 2013

Settled....

We are FINALLY completely moved out of our house! It seemed like the amount of toys and misc items were never ending!! Micah's dad has graciously taken us in. Both boys have their own rooms, so our new temporary home has been pretty great. Now that we are home from Thanksgiving and all moved in, we have finally gotten around to decorating for Christmas. I am a bit sad I am just now doing it because I usually like to have it all done before Thanksgiving.

This year, the boys have loved helping me decorate the tree! Remi will pick an ornament, ask if it is breakable and then hang the ones that aren't breakable. Roen will find one he likes and then ask me to help him hang it. It has taken us about 3 days to get all the ornaments on. It has become our 'after dinner' activity and it has been really fun and special! I tend to get caught up in getting everything done and checking it off my list so fast that it has been a bit refreshing taking our sweet time and making memories!

For some reason RoBear escaped the picture taking...





1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

How fun....Remi looks very focused on hanging the ornaments. I remember when y'all where young and we let you hang ornaments on Grannie & Pa's tree...it was only decorated to the height you could reach. I think Christmas time is when most of us reflect on years past and pull up all those wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing!