Friday, December 6, 2013

The Grinch...

I have a little Grinch stuffed animal that I set out at Christmas. For whatever reason, Remi was really interested in him this year and was asking all sorts of questions. When I mentioned there was a movie that would explain it all he immediately wanted to watch it. Of course, I don't have the movie, but of course, Remi reminded me that I could just download it. So I rented it off iTunes and he settled in his bean bag and was inthralled. He was so into it, that I let him stay up way past his bedtime to finish it. He kept waiting and asking if the Grinch was nice yet :)

Funny thing is, he calls him The Cat. I am not sure if he can't quite say Grinch or if he just thinks he looks like a green cat :)

If you can't tell, Remi tends to be my more serious child...







1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

He is glued to that movie. A real nail biter at one time! lol He is all about knowing why.....remind you of anyone! Glad he's enjoying the bean bag. And I'm glad Micah's not having to make a board with a hole big enough for it to go through. Love you Lauri Anne....especially when your blonde roots come to surface!! Stay warm.