Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Book Order...

I have been looking forward to this moment for so long!! Remi got his first book order at school. Is it just me, or were book orders the most exciting thing about school?! I would get so excited when it was book order time! I would read the booklet cover to cover... several times, then pick out all the things on my wish list. I have to say, I did the exact same thing with Remi's. I can't wait for all his book goodies to come in!!!

Yeah... I'm most definitely a nerdy book worm mom :)





1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Peek-a-boo....I see you!! I don't really remember ever being excited about ordering books. That just meant I had to read more...ugh!! Do they still have the HighLights Magazines? I loved those. Mostly the puzzles, not the reading. lol I do like to read now!! Remi Roo sure is getting big...I sure am missing all of you :( :( Love you!