Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cookies For Santa...

After we got home from the grandparents, we promptly got out the (store bought) cookies for Santa. The boys were so cute and funny!

For some reason, Roen thought he was supposed to pour the milk on the cookies...


Then looked at me like this when I told him 'no'...


Then, Remi decided Santa's snack looked just a little too yummy to resist...


And so did his milk... and before I knew it, they were both eating Santa's snack!


Initially, I just got out one plate because there is only one Santa, but I guess I forgot there are two boys, so of course, we simply cannot share one plate! Here is their final product...


Micah read Remi The Night Before Christmas before bed. It was really sweet and honestly, the first time we have ever read that story to either of the boys, but I think it ended up being a bit longer than Micah anticipated :)


And the note Santa left...

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Fun time making memories.....they just had to be sure that the milk and cookies were good enough for Santa! I love that Roen wanted to pour the milk on the cookie. Wonder what was going through his mind?