Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Potty Trained?!



Well, last week, the craziest thing happened. I had pretty much decided to wait on potty training until the spring after last week, when Roen took no interest. His diapers are down low where he can reach them, so for no real reason, I put a bunch of his underwear with the diapers where he could reach them too. And like magic, he would grab the underwear instead of a diaper for me to put on him. Though he has the occassional accident, he has pretty much potty trained himself. Last Saturday we spent all day out in Grapevine and Southlake running around. NOT ONE ACCIDENT! I threw his froggy potty in the car and he ended up using it once on the side of the road.

He still doesn't want to stand to pee and really doens't like the froggy potty much. He only wants to use the big toilet. Anyways, I am proud of the little booger. Once we get daytime mastered, we will move onto bedtime training.

1 comment: