Thursday, July 30, 2015

Their First Sleepover...

Tuesday night, the boys had their very first sleepover!



I made them a palette in the playroom and the boys started off with some Paw Patrol and Tom & Jerry. I think I heard them up there laughing and playing until around 11:00. It was at that time that everything got really quite and this is how I found them...



They woke up the next morning and headed straight outside to ride bikes and only came in to fill their bellies with cinnimon rolls. The boys LOVED having their friend over, but when asked if they would like to spend the night with him, they both said no... my little mamma's boys, home bodies still have quite some time before I think they could last all night at a sleepover!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

It just doesn't seem possible that they are old enough for a sleepover!! Looks like a cozy nest of boys. Glad they had fun!!