Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Little Men...

After re-reading Little Women, I discovered that there was a sequel written: Little Men. Then, I stumbled across a first edition copy of this book and was able to snag it! Oh, the magic of old books... thick pages, the smell of old paper, worn corners... I really just can't get enough!

Obviously, the minute this gem arrived, it was in my hands and I was reading! I loved this book just as much as Little Women. It mainly follows the life of Jo and gave me much needed closure about her relationship with Laurie. This book is definitely one of my most prized in my whole library!

2 comments:

Kiley said...

WHAT!? You just made my day! Little Women is my absolute favorite book, and I had no idea this book existed...and a first edition? Awesome.

Cindy Rector said...

How cool! I've never heard of Little Men either. Another treasure for your beautiful library.