Wednesday, September 23, 2015

On The Day Remi Turned 6...

On the day Remi turned 6, we started our morning off with birthday donuts before school. We lit his candle and he had the biggest smile on his face as Roen, Micah and I sang Happy Birthday to him.







While Remi was at school, Roen and I wrapped his presents. Roen had so much fun wrapping the present he picked out for Remi all by himself. Micah took off early and came with us to pick Remi up.


(Roen keeps his binoculars in the car to find Remi as all the kids are dismissed)

After homework, Remi opened his presents and Roen insisted that Remi open his first! Of course, the girls next door came over to check out the new toys.






While I cooked Remi one of his favorite meals, him and Micah went up to the playroom to play with his new toys again. After dinner, it was story time and then off to bed. I sure do love my little family!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

What a wonderful birthday!! I love the picture of Roen with his binoculars. I bet Remi was excited to see all of you after school.