Thursday, October 22, 2015

Roen loves Jesus...

Wednesday nights are hard. I teach class at church so there is no question of my attendance. But, the boys go to bed around 7:30 and so that means a very late night for two little boys who really don't need to get behind on their sleep. Especially Remi. Remi gets overtired very easily and it affects his behavior in the worst ways. So, I have started either leaving them at home when I can tell they need the sleep or asking them if they seem like maybe they can handle it.

Here was my conversation with Roen last night while I was getting ready for church...

Me: do you want to go to church with me or stay home and go to bed early?

Roen: I want to go where you go and learn about Jesus. 

Talk about melt my heart!!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Precious just doesn't say enough! Thanks for sharing.