Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Art...

Neither of my boys have ever really been into coloring. However, lately, Remi has been drawing things like this...



I cannot express how much I love seeing the working of Remi's imagination on paper.

From the big 'ole rocket ship, to the itty bitty astronaut on the top right... it is just perfect art of a little 6 year old!! I love that Earth has blocks of color and I love his cute little sun, I love that he only put Saturn in there because 'that was all he could remember' and I just love the ladders because I know when he drew that, he was picturing himself climbing that ladder and going on an outer space adventure!

... and I love that Micah drew the stars up top and then Remi folded it up and gave it to me :)

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

He did a great job. Nothing better than art expression. Gives you a glimpse of what is churning in his little mind. He's a boy after his momma's heart ❤️ Love you all...Happy Friday