Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Little Glimpses...

Sometimes, the pictures I quickly snap throughout the day (with my phone) are the sweetest. They are little glimpses into my world of blessings I am surrounded by...

The boys LOVE Little Anne. After Roen threw-up all over her (stomach bug) she was due a major bath...



On Saturday, the weather was amazing. As I sat on the front porch reading, Remi got out his wood, tools and set to work on a piggy bank... assistants at hand, course! This picture would make my Pa proud...



And this is yesterday... just me and my RoBear hanging out while Remi is at school...

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Candid photos are the best! Poor Little Anne and Little Roen....not a good way to start the weekend. Glad he recovered quickly. Oh Pa and Remi would be fast friends. It would be so much fun to watch them together, as Pa would have had a partner in crime. Remi would have enjoyed an endless supply of old lumber. Happy Wednesday!!