Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Morning....

Before church, was an absolute chaos of a morning... and that is putting it the best way possible. I think by the time we were out the door everyone was yelling at everyone and I was ready to just throw in the towel on Easter Morning! Remi started it off great with some amazingly dramatic fits about nothing that I can remember. When he finally got in good spirtis, Roen threw a fit that lasted about 30 minutes because his tie 'hurt' him and he didn't want to wear it.

So here is the picture before church. Remi is cold and though Roen has settled down, he is still very much upset that he is having to wear a tie...



We tried again after church. The boys were in better spirits...





Because our morning was so lovely, we had to do Easter Baskets after church. They got Legos (their favorite of everything), books, candy, dinosaur band-aids and a new school outfit.





More Easter pictures tomorrow...

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Well I'm pretty sure you were holding the dreaded "wooden spoon" in the first picture! JK
They both are so handsome in their jackets & ties. Definitely in better spirits in the after pictures. You look beautiful too! Gonna have to buy you a selfie stick or tripod so you all can be in one picture. Sweet family❤️
Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to them. It is one of my favorite holidays.

If it helps...I think I was nearly always crying or mad in all my Easter pictures at their age.

Can't wait to see more...😘