Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Friends Forever...

In the 1.5 years of living in our new house, I have to say one of my most favorite things is our neighborhood. Not only do I get to live next door to my best friend, but it has be amazing for the boys having friends their same age that come over almost every single day. Because their friends next door are girls, it is almost like they have sisters.... playing, arguing, fighting, exploring, creating.... the boys have no idea how very blessed they are with these little friendships of theirs!

Yesterday, my friend sent this over so I could see what her daughter wrote about Remi at school. Melt. My. Heart.

I seriously teared up. I just love this sweet letter...



Dear Remi,

Thank you for being a great friend.
You been very nice.
You have great basketball skills.
You make good baskets.
You been very nice to Roen.

Love,
Caroline

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Well....if those aren't the sweetest words ever!!! Y'all have been blessed to build a home in an awesome neighborhood. It is always so much fun to come and visit and observe what a close knit group you all are. I'm telling you this is another keepsake for your ever growing collection. :)