Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Remi's Field Day...

Last Friday, was Remi's Field Day. He has been so excited and practicing very hard everyday in PE!

Here is the Kindergarten during Opening Ceremony...



Relay Races...



Remi was really good at the spoon races...



Here he was during the finals. He did not win this event, but he did end up winning the beanbag race!



Roen did pretty good. Toward the end, he was bored, but having Anne with him helped!



Like I said, a bit bored, just rolling around in the parking lot because, you know, it's really soft and completely sanitary....



This was the highlight of the whole morning- Tug-O-War. He had been looking forward to 'tug-a-toy' (as he kept calling it) for days!! It was the two Kindergarten classes against each other and Remi's class won!



Remi and some of his sweet friends. He just has the sweetest group of kids in his class! The sweet little girl is one of the girls he plays with often- though he would never admit to that!



Mining for Gold- they were timed to see how many marbles they could pick up with their toes. Remi got 6, but I think the highest was 17!! I kinda wanted to stick my feet in there and see how many I could get!



They ended field day with sack lunches in the classroom. What a fun filled day!!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I want a "field" day! Looks like they all enjoyed it. It's no surprise that Remi was good at the spoon races....he's been running to hide them from you all his life. (hehe) Yay for Remi winning the bean bag race and his class winning Tug of War. I think you need to have a field day for an adult birthday party and be sure and include the mining for gold! I'm with you on wanting to get in there and see how many marbles I could pick up with my toes. Love the picture of Roen in the parking lot. It must be pretty sanitary cause you left your purse there...on it's side! lol Oh how I love you!!! Thanks again for sharing these fun times!