Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Day of Travel...

Ok, so I am going to break this trip up into several posts because of the enormous amount of pictures I am sifting through.

We headed out on Tuesday morning. As expected, traveling with children always comes with it's challenges and Tuesday was one LONG DAY of traveling. But the boys hung in there and all in all it was smooth sailing.

I am not going to tell you where we went just yet... I'll fill you in on all that tomorrow. We had one flight early afternoon and had planned on spending the night at the airport to break up the two flights- but once we got to the Miami airport, we just couldn't wait and booked a flight for 9:00 that night. We ended up getting to our destination late that night and though we had two very tired little boys, we now had all of Wednesday to start vacationing instead of only half the day.

Life with a 5 year old... I have no idea why he was mad, but this is the look I got as we took off on our first flight...



At the airport waiting for a taxi to take us to the resort. Like I said, by the time we got there, the boys were exhausted!



But arriving at the resort proved to be very exciting and pirate hats never cease to disappoint...







Tomorrow, I will get to the good stuff...

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Yay! Those tired faces turned to happy smiles. Could you just wear dirty clothes, not eat or sleep and just work overtime on this blog....the wait is killing me! Just Kidding 😂
I'll stay tuned! Love you.