Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Uppercase

I recently ordered an Uppercase book subscription for my friend for her birthday. I got so excited about it, that I accidentally ordered myself a subscription as well!

I just got my first little book package in the mail. Every month, I will get a new release YA (young adult) book and some little book related goodies to go with it.

This month, I got This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (signed by the author), some book pencils and little sticky notes. My little book heart just gets so excited about things like this!!

This book is supposed to be really good, and I cannot wait to read it! I am always researching books and authors and nerdy things like that, but for me, this is another great way to find out about new books and authors!






1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

How cool! You need to form a book club this fall. Since you'll have some much "free" time. 😉 Seriously though I've always thought it would be fun to have a group discussion after reading a book. Everyone has a little different interpretation. Enjoy your gift!