Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Bus Riders...

Well, I have a couple of little bus riders on my hands.

As I sat on the front porch reading and waiting for the bus to round the corner, I couldn't help but worry that both boys made it to the bus. But it stopped at our driveway and both boys raced off with with big smiles and looking quite a bit older!!

Roen says he wants to ride the bus everyday! Remi isn't quite as enthusiastic- and I told him I could still pick him up- but he has decided that if Roen is, he will. So, for now, you will find Little and I sitting on the front porch every afternoon awaiting the arrival of our boys...


Little Anne yesterday, waiting for the boys



I would be lying if I said this whole bus situation didn't break my heart a little bit :(

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

NO!!! If I'd been a betting girl I would have lost! I was absolutely sure that after one ride they'd both be ready to have you pick them up. They look adorable and so grown up standing by the bus. Little Anne is probably soaking up the alone time with you! Hang in there....love & hugs to all of you!