Thursday, October 6, 2016

A New Adventure...

Last week, when I was up at the school working the book fair, I was talking to several other moms and Cub Scouts came up. I never really knew much about Cub Scouts, but as I was hearing them talk about it, I thought "this is right up Remi's alley". Later that evening, I was telling Micah about it, when Remi overheard and said "Yes Mom, I want to do it! I have lots of friends at school that do it!"

So, we got Remi signed up (a week late) and he has already attended his first meeting where they built birdhouses and went on a nature hike. I couldn't have picked a better activity for Remi if I tried!

I am so excited for Remi getting to be involved in something that really caters to the things he loves!!!!

Here is his little group on their hike...



He has an activity on Friday, so yesterday I went a picked up his uniform and spent all afternoon sewing on his patches...


1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I think he will absolutely love being in the Scouts. I'm excited to read & hear about his adventures. I still have Randy's Cub Scout uniform and his Eagle Scout ring. Happy trails, Remi!!