Thursday, October 27, 2016

Family Pictures...

Like we do every Fall, we just got our family pictures taken!

It was a quick little 30 minute session (perfect for impatient boys and a husband who doesn't really see the fun in smiling for cameras) at our little park down the road.

This is the best the boys have ever done at cooperating. I think with age they have learned a little self-control and what it means to embarrass yourself, lol!


























Micah and I really haven't had pictures of just us taken since right before I got pregnant with Remi. It was actually the photographer's doing and I wasn't sure I would really like them, but... I love them. I love that somewhere in between the boys throwing horse apples at each other and looking for sticks in the creek, she was able to capture the feelings in my heart on my face... of all the blessings life has given me, Micah will always be my favorite...








Big thanks to our amazing photographer: Tricia Marie Photography

3 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

These are amazing! I'm not sure but from the picture of you and the boys gone cra-cra...they might get that from you! Lol
Seriously, the pictures are so good. I'd have a hard time picking a favorite...get all of them! Thanks for sharing! Love y'all.

Kiley said...

Oh I LOVE these!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family pics!!! Glad you & Micah got a few by yourselves too. 💗