Friday, December 30, 2016

A Week at Anne's...

Over Christmas break, we got to spend an entire week at my mom's. During the school year, our visits are very quick and short, so it was so fun getting to spend such a long time with family!

The boys were spoiled with lots of extra attention and I was spoiled by getting to sleep in- and getting to spend so much time with my mom and sister! We did puzzles, we did crafts, we cooked, we watched lots of movies (Pete's Dragon, Home Alone, BFG, Secret Life of Pets), went to the Bouncehouse Place, raked leaves, had a picnic at the park, ate at Chick-Fil-A a million times and in between did lots of resting and taking medicine- because all four kids came down with Strep Throat!











Christmas is absolutely one of my most favorite times of the year. I love being at my mom's because I am forced to stop cleaning, picking up, doing laundry, and just get to be with my family!! Thanks for a wonderful week, Mom!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Cute pictures! It's like time flies whenever y'all are home.