Friday, January 27, 2017

Kindergarten Musical...

Roen has come so far when it comes to his shyness. I feel like Kindergarten has really helped him come out of his shell this year. He even had to sit on the curb at recess once for talking when he wasn't supposed to! However, Roen still doesn't like doing things in front of large groups of people.

Last night was his Kindergarten Musical. Neither of my boys are really musically inclined (they get that from me), but last year, Remi got up on that stage and owned it at his Kindergarten Musical! Roen got up on that stage and hardly moved. In fact, I couldn't really even tell if he was singing half the time. Very few smiles (from the smiliest kid in the world), very little dancing and very little singing.

But, he was the cutest little monkey out there...









We had lots of special people come watch too...








1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

How cute! I bet he was excited to perform for all his guests. Hope you got part of it on video. I don't believe his smile ever fades...melts hearts!! Happy Friday!!!! Love & hugs!