Monday, March 27, 2017

Tile, Coping and Rock Stain...

Well, the pool is moving right along. The sculpted rock is finally done being textured and carved to look like rock and got stained a couple of weeks ago.

Over Spring Break, the tile was put up and the coping was put down. It seems to be as slow as building a house, but hopefully within a few months, we will have a completed pool!

I knew I wanted something different for our pool tile that would really stand out. It almost has a spanish flare and just love it! With all the organic lines of the slide area, I wanted the coping to contrast with straight, hard lines...







This week, they have started rocking the outdoor kitchen area. Apparently this will take several weeks... maybe I need to go out there and help!



2 comments:

Cindy Rector said...

It looks amazing. Can't wait to see it all done! Let me know when Davenport Resort starts taking reservations 😜 Love y'all! Have a great week.

Cindy Rector said...

Well....I kept looking at the coping on your pool and it just looked so familiar that I was on a mission to figure it out...it is very similar to the pencil border that I used between the granite and back splash in my old kitchen! See what happens when you get "old"...you don't let go of something completely until you figure it out! (lol)
Anyways...it's beautiful!