Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Day Off...

Friday, we had no school!! Besides anticipating Micah getting home from his fishing trip, we had no plans. I love days like that, where we can just let the day take us where it may.

We ended up at Home Depot, helping Pops pick out paint colors and buying plants. Then we headed to the store to let the boys pick out goodies with their Easter money. Roen picked out a remote control jeep and a new Lego set and Remi picked out a new walkie talkie set. After we got home, the boys ran around for the rest of the day playing 'spies' with the walkie talkies while I planted succulents. It was the perfect day off... I wouldn't trade my days at home with the boys for anything in the world.

While I was checking out at Home Depot, I looked over and saw these two squirts perched up in this shelf...

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Never a dull moment with those two! Bet they would have sold fast if they would have stayed on the shelf! Heck I'd buy those two cuties! Sounds like a perfect day! Love & hugs to you all!