Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Easter Bunny Was Late...

Like I said, the Easter Bunny forgot to stop by our house on Sunday. The boys didn't really seem too worried about it though.

We had Monday off from school as well, so it was nice to have some new goodies to play with on Monday! The boys got books, new beach towels, balls, geode rocks, marbles and Remi got his very first knife!! He was most definitely most excited about his knife and Roen was most excited about his football.













Remi was so proud of his very first knife...



Later that day:

Remi: Sometimes I think you and daddy are the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus. But I know your not.
Me: Why do you think that?
Remi: Well, one time I had a dream about it, bu=ut I know your really not.

Remi is my child that is really just too smart for his own good. I knew this day would come and that I wouldn't have many years of him believing in things like the Easter Bunny. He is still holding onto his belief because deep down, he wants to believe, but I think that little booger is already figuring it out!

No comments: