Monday, May 22, 2017

Breakfast With Mom....

Tuesday morning, was Breakfast With Mom at the boy's elementary school. It hit at the exact same time for them both and since I can't be two places at once, I was a bit worried about who I would go with first- of course, this had already been a discussion between the boys.

However, when I got to Remi's class, his teacher kindly suggested that I take Remi with me down to Roen's class so that I could eat with them both. She has no idea how much that meant to me!!

Remi loved Kindergarten and his Kindergarten teacher, so being back in his old classroom was a treat in itself!



These are the little goodies they made for me. Remi's muffin says "If you give mom a muffin, she..." And he filled in with "will want a kiss to go with it. The kiss will remind her of a hug." He even put sprinkles on the muffin... that boy sure does know the way to my heart!!

And of course, I loved Roen's little handprint flower- it is in my stack to be framed!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

How sweet & thoughtful of Remi's teacher. They both look happy and their gifts were perfect. You might go ahead & have Micah enlarge a wall in the house for all the treasured artwork you will receive over the next few years. Happy Monday Davenport Family!!! Love & hugs!!