Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween Parties...

Tuesday, the boys had their Halloween parties at school.

After 2nd grade, Remi will not have class parties anymore, so the fact that this was his last little Halloween party kind of made me sad. On top of that, I am Roen's room mom this year- I have been Remi's the past two years- and Remi really really didn't understand why I couldn't be in his class like I normally am. Thankfully, Micah was there and I was able to go peek in a few times.

I think more than anything, I just love that they still want me at school with them and that their little faces light up when they see me in the halls. I love watching them grow up, but I know one day remembering back to the days of planning their classroom parties will make me miss their littleness.

Both boys have been blessed with some really sweet friends and for that, I am so very thankful...









1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Sure looks like everyone enjoyed the parties. Time is flying by. It’s such a blessing for you to be able to be with them at school and Micah too. I know you work hard and volunteering is a gift in itself! Y’all are the oil in the gears...keep it turning. Thanks for sharing this special time! Tell Ninja Roen he might better file his fangs 😬
Love you all! ❤️