Tuesday, April 3, 2018

2nd Grade Musical...

I look forward to the boy's musicals every year. They only do a musical on the even years- K, 2nd, 4th, 6th- so it is a very special treat. Remi has come a long way since his performance as a fly in his Kindergarten musical! The theme was outer space- Remi was an astronaut with two of his very best friends and the theme was right up his alley! He was up on that stage, singing and dancing like I have never seen him!! I don't think the smile left my face all night long!









There is nothing better than knowing you have your very own little audience watching you perform! Remi loved having his Pops there to watch!



And my mom drove all the way from San Angelo to see this little booger preform which made it all the more special!! It sure is an exciting day when Anne comes to town!

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Remi is just beaming in every picture! I'm sure he was super excited to be an astronaut. I agree 100% that it is always nice to know you have special people in the audience watching you perform. Mom, Dad and brother are a given but when the grandparents are there it's even more exciting! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week. Love you all!