Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Last of Skating...

Last week, the boys finished up their last of the Skating Unit in PE. This is a two weeks the boys look forward to every Fall.

They love running into the gym to see my face waiting for them and I love that I get to be there in that way for them. So many of their sweet friends tell me they wish their mommy's and daddy's could come watch them skate too- and because I know some have jobs that don't allow them to come, I take pictures of their kids to send their way and try to love on every single classmate they have- whether it be a high-five as they whiz by or a big hug. Staying at home continues to be a blessing to our family in all the perfect little ways and not a day goes by that I question whether I am doing the work I was meant to do! I love these wild boys of mine and getting to be a part of their school days is something I wouldn't trade for the world!



1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

I’m so glad you can be a stay at home mom and that you participate in their school activities. I know I still remember the moms that were our “room moms” when I was in elementary school. Just like these kids that wish their mom or dad could be there, I remember wishing that too. So keep taking those pictures and know that it means the world to the kids and their parents. Some day...many years down the road they will reflect on the good old days and you will come to mind! ❤️❤️❤️