Friday, August 9, 2019

Saint Lucia Day 2...

Our first full day on the island, we dedicated to the beach and pool. We slept in and when we finally woke, it was to a rainy day on the Caribbean. Because we didn't have kids to entertain or plans that had to be canceled, it was a very peaceful morning watching the rain fall over the salty shores.

Once we made it down to the main lobby, we all sat down for a quick little bite before claiming our loungers and relaxing. Saint Lucia's biggest import are their bananas and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. I had a perfectly balanced breakfast of a famous Saint Lucia banana, a cup of hot Caribbean tea and a Bob Marley.

After breakfast, we lounged, we participated in pool olympics, I rooted everyone on in sand and pool volleyball and even though the beach was red flagged, I did at least get to put my feet in the sand. It was a wonderful day just doing as our heart desired!

















After our day at the pool, we got cleaned up, had dinner and went back to Herbie's Piano Bar. This ended up being our latest night because after singing our hearts out with the piano man, we went and danced our booty's off at the Cricketer Pub.

1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Looks like a perfect day! You didn’t exaggerate about how green it is there! Wish my backyard looked like that 😉. I guess you didn’t want to show off your volleyball skills 😜.
Love y’all!