Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day....

We felt all the love around here on Valentine's Day!

The boys got goodies in the mail from Cici, some sweet treats from Anne and then they had a few treats from Micah and I before school. Micah got me a really cute Bogg backpack, mini bag, and a bottle of Dom... he always spoils me so good! Remi also surprised with my very own clacky keyboard! I have been wanting one and he even switched the white keys out for hot pink keys! Not to mention, he even bought me a second set of bubblegum pink keys! He is such a thoughtful little guy!

We finished off the evening with a yummy home-cooked meal! We invited the crew over and Micah whipped up tenderloin, crab and baked potatoes! February is flying by and before we know it, Spring Break will be upon us!





1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Love was in the air for sure! Sounds like a very sweet and fun day! Wow…that is a cool keyboard!! Winner, winner on Valentines dinner!! Yummy to the tummy 😋
Thanks for sharing this special day!! Love y’all 😘