Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Micah is 42...

He is the leader of the pack, our decision maker and spoils us all rotten! Micah loves a big celebration with all his favorite people- I'm not sure we spoil him quite as well as he does us, but we definitely give it our best!

We had a little pool time, followed by a backyard hibachi feast with a side viewing of the Stars game. He had two requests- good food and getting to watch the Stars at home! We ended the evening with presents, his favorite dessert- chocolate yum yum, and a late night boat ride with friends. His actual birthday wasn't for a few days, so we had to save a few presents for him to open on his real birthday when the boys could be with us!






1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Woohoo he’s 42!! Such a fun party for an extra special guy!! I love the pictures of him behind the grill 🔥🔥. Wishing him a great year ahead!! Keep blazing those trails, Micah Davenport 🎂🥳🎂
Thanks for sharing this special celebration! Love y’all!! 😘
P.S…. I’m sure my invite got lost in the mail…cause I know I’m one of his favs! 🤣🤣