Tuesday, August 20, 2024

1st Day of School '24...

I officially have an 8th grader and a HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMAN! How in the world?!

I have to say, these two boys are an absolute barrel of fun and the teen years are proving to be my most favorite! The laughs we have, the conversations that are silly, the deep conversations at the end of the day, the way Remi laughs about Roen's ramen noodle hair, the way Roen stinks us out every morning on the way to school, the way Remi takes such good care of me... watching them grown into little men are the best days of my life!

The boys started on a Thursday, so we got just little dose of routine before hitting it full throttle. They both seemed to be super excited... those smiles are 100% genuine! I love my  quiet productive days and when I was gifted an afternoon rain storm on their second day back, you better belive I grabbed my book, tea and cozied up in my favorite porch rocker! 

In celebration of the their first day back, we met up at our favorite Mexican restaurant for an early dinner with friends- we really are gonna have a hard time giving up so much of our friend time!

And just for fun and your viewing pleasure, at the bottom you will find Remi's 1st Day of Elementary, Remi's 1st Day of Middle School and Remi's 1st Day of High School! Oh the fun of comparing and looking back!











No comments: