Monday, August 19, 2024

Meet The Teacher '24...

Meet The Teacher is always a pretty chaotic evening! However, this year we separated Meet the Teacher and Meet the Wildcats, which made it all a lot more enjoyable. Usually, I am trying to get both boys to all their classes as fast as I can so that I can get the spiritwear shack opened up while Micah is cooking for the students and staff. 

It was so nice to hand him a schedule and send him and Roen off- Remi had already claimed me as his tour guide!

Initially, both boys tried to tell us they didn't want our helping in finding classes. When I informed them that they would be responsible for meeting each teacher (an actual conversation), sighing in, getting syllabus and Remind codes... well, they quickly decided they wanted our help!

Roen showed up with two little sidekicks because he really just likes to be with friends at all times, Remi was thoroughly embarrassed by me telling every person I saw "Hello!", "I love your haircut!", "How is summer already over?!", "Oh my gosh, you look so cute!", but really it was a great evening of finding classes and meeting teachers!

We ended the evening with Mexican food and friends! Ready or not, school days have arrived!






1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Such handsome guys!! Still can’t believe summer is over and everyone is back in school! So glad everything went smoothly and you got to enjoy chatting with everyone. I can only imagine the eye rolls that you probably got from Remi 😂😂. Next year he will have a script for you and limit the number of questions you can ask people! Thanks for sharing! Love y’all 😘