Wednesday, August 14, 2024

NTJG Turtle Hill...

This is one of my other favorite courses in this tour! It is out in the middle of nowhere and so pretty in that, small town, rustic sort of way! This was also the very last tournament with this summer tour. 

Both boys played pretty good and walked away with another 1st place! Each tournament they earned points based on how they played, and both boys also walked away League Champion of their age group. I was pretty proud of them both!

Roen: 74

Remi: 88









1 comment:

Cindy Rector said...

Congratulations to Remi and Roen!! I am sad that I didn’t get to see them play this summer, but thanks to you I feel like I was there by reading your posts. They have put in the work and I am so proud of them. I love the first two pictures! The sky is beautiful! Thanks for sharing this summer tour! Love y’all 😘