Day three was another beach day... relaxing, soaking up a slower pace, and just doing as our little hearts pleased! The boys ventured out with Jacob, who took them snorkeling around the island and further out then I wanted them to go solo. We had a lot of jet ski traffic and I really was worried about them getting hit because they couldn't be seen. With a group, they were much more noticeable, so I gave my green light, and they gave me happy camper smiles! I think next beach trip, I will invest in a diving ball they can take out with them. Again, Remi doesn't really like to stay in the boundaries of normal beach activity, he has to make it an ultimate adventure and Roen is always right there with him, following suite!
We had swordfish burgers for lunch and a little more beach time before we got spruced up for family pictures! I can't wait to share some of my favorites from that shoot, but I'll do that at the end, after I wrap-up our trip!
Once again, our amazing host crew gave us a beautiful dinner setup. Every night, was a different color theme, with fresh flowers from around the property for center pieces, and topped off with napkin origami! We ended the night, with late-night games, swimming, and snacks... it was a fabulous third day in paradise!
Oh, and I sat my alarm for 5:45 so I could catch the sunrise! I didn't find the very best sunrise viewing location until later in the trip, but I very much enjoyed this early morning, party of one, viewing!

No comments:
Post a Comment